Saturday 26 May 2012

Nothing to say.

I wish I had something to blog about, but I don't. I only ever seem to blog  to moan at the moment and I don't want to keep writing grumpy post after grumpy post. But I'm still feeling homesick, feeling a bit down about my career, friendships and my relationship and generally just feeling crap about myself.

I don't really know where it has come from. I feel like I got out of bed on the wrong side a fortnight ago and haven't managed to sort my head out yet. I'm starting to irritate myself because I want to be able to shrug off the little things and see the positives like I would normally do, but I feel I'm being snowed under by too many 'little' things.

I need a distraction, something to look forward to. There is nothing ahead to get excited about and after the excitement of so many things in the last couple of months, it is a bit of a downer.

Life has gotten a bit boring, to be honest. But I'm not sure what I can do about it to snap myself out of this mood without the prospect of anything on the horizon...

1 comments:

Sy said...

I was feeling the exact same way when I got back to London and though its taken me a while I've finally started to feel a little better about my situation. Swimming and walking and getting involved in random projects and living in the present has helped me a lot though I still really miss my life in Lahore and the people in it... Hope you find your way and feel more positive soon xx

Post a Comment

say hello :)