So, brain, listen up.
- I do not need a man, least of all him because he drives me mad after an hour.
- But mostly, I do not have time or the energy for a man.
- And anyway, I want to be on my own, it will be the making of me.
- One day I will find someone who is right for me and who doesn't drive me mad.
- It's not my problem, it's just me choosing the wrong guys.
- It's ok to feel ill and want to go to bed. I'm not busy enough to need to 'cope'.
- The summer will be exciting, not boring, despite not having that much money.
- I will be a good teacher, despite what my last placement tutor told me.
- I will make friends, I've never had problems with it before. People will like me...
Now, brain, shut up shut up shut up!
I realise this blog doesn't make interesting reading for anyone else, sorry, but I needed the outlet.